Sod by Jeny Sod
Everyone wants their lawn to look fantastic, but keeping it maintained and looking its best can be a challenge. As one of the leading suppliers of Bermuda Grass in Miami, FL, we know how important it is to find the right type of grass for your home.
Our team will work with you to find the perfect solution for your lawn, and Bermuda Grass in Miami, FL, is one of the best options. Our expert team is always on hand to help you find the most suitable type of grass for your soil type.
What are the benefits of Bermuda Grass in Miami, FL?
Despite its name, Bermuda Grass in Miami, FL, does not actually come from Bermuda! It is a native type of grass to Africa, and is also commonly known as wiregrass or devil grass. It can grow incredibly quickly and is known to spread out across the lawn with ease.
Bermuda Grass in Miami, FL, provides a wide range of benefits to homeowners, including:
1) Drought tolerant
One of the biggest benefits of Bermuda Grass in Miami, FL, is that it is incredibly tolerant to drought conditions. While it will always grow best when regularly watered, Bermuda Grass in Miami, FL, can still thrive in extremely hot and dry conditions. Typically, with a lack of water, the blades will lose around 50% of their size, but they will quickly return to full size once moisture returns.
Although the grass can survive drought, it will not necessarily look as good, so to ensure that your garden always looks fantastic, you should ensure that you are regularly watering it.
2) Highly durable
Not only is it able to survive dry conditions, but Bermuda Grass in Miami, FL, is also a very durable solution to add to any space. It is able to survive regular walking and foot traffic, which means it can be the perfect choice if your children love running around your garden.
This high durability also means that Bermuda Grass in Miami, FL, is a great choice for golf courses and football pitches, too.
3) Resistant to pests
Well maintained Bermuda Grass is also able to offer very high resistance to pests. This means that insects and other small pests will not cause as much damage to the grass, helping to remain looking fantastic.
Looking for Bermuda Grass in Miami, FL?
No matter whether you are looking to transform your backyard or you are looking to re-turf your sports field, then our team is here to help you. We are experts in grass, and we can help you find the perfect solution for your outdoor space, ensuring you are able to enjoy a fantastic looking space.
Bermuda Grass in Miami, FL, is a great solution and can thrive in warm conditions. Want to find out more? Get in touch with our team today!
Sod Maintenance in Miami is a major consideration. Great-looking lawns usually require a lot of maintenance, and some grasses will die off if they don’t get what they need. You need to consider the following:
- * Water – Do you have an irrigation system? Or will you be able to water twice weekly? You also need to think about your water bill, as some grasses can be very thirsty.
- * Fertilizer – Some grasses demand regular applications of fertilizer, which adds to the cost and the workload.
- * Mowing – How often do you want to mow? Will your budget cover a landscape company?
- * Wear – If you choose a grass that wears easily, you may need to re-sod regularly.
- * Pests & disease – All grasses are susceptible to various problems that can cause them to die off. It’s important to ask about each species of grass you’re considering. Will your budget cover a fertilization and pest control company?
Different grasses are adapted to different environmental conditions. You’ll need to know:
- * How much sunlight will your lawn get?
- * How much natural water do you have?
- * What will the lawn be used for?
- * How much foot and animal traffic will the area get? Is it just an attractive landscaping feature, or do you want something that’s hardy for kids to play on?
- * What season do you want your lawn to look its best? If you’re a winter resident, you should consider a cool season grass rather than a warm season grass, though some varieties like Zoysia hold up well in both.
Our sod is classified as flawless nearly every single time we install, so rest assured that your new lawn will look great. Just keep in mind these other considerations:
- * Do you want lush, thick green grass, or are you happy with something a little more sparse?
- * Will your lawn be a backdrop for other greenery?
- * Do you care if the lawn has weeds as long as it is green, or do you want that perfectly manicured lawn that’s always 99% weed-free and green?
- For More Information About Our Sod Services In Miami, FL & Homestead, Please do not hesitate to give one of our Sod Specialists a Call Today!