Plants by Jeny Sod
Jeny Sod & Nursery is South Florida’s largest outdoor plant and patio landscape showcase. We have two locations in Miami and in Homestead. We offer a huge selection of products. Jeny Sod conveniently offers plants for your home and commercial landscaping projects. Our nursery has a huge inventory and we pride ourselves on being a one-stop shop solution for all your home and commercial landscaping needs.
- * Herbs Miami & Homestead, FL
- * Perrenials Miami & Homestead, FL
- * Shrubs Miami & Homestead, FL
- * Shade Plants Miami & Homestead, FL
- * Succulents Miami & Homestead, FL
- * Bromeliads Miami & Homestead, FL
- * Orchids Miami & Homestead, FL
- * Ferns Miami & Homestead, FL
- * Annuals Miami & Homestead, FL
Plants byJeny Sod
Jeny Sod has been in the Plant & Tree business in South Florida for over 20+ years.
The valuable insight that we have gained over this time enables us to provide the best customer service. For whatever project you are tackling, we are sure to have the perfect types of Plants for your every application type.
All of our plant varieties are available for pick-up at Either one of our Miami or Homestead Nurseries. You can expect to find the following types of plants at our Nurseries:
- * Herbs - Culinary use typically distinguishes herbs from spices. Herbs generally refers to the leafy green or flowering parts of a plant (either fresh or dried), while spices are usually dried and produced from other parts of the plant, including seeds, bark, roots and fruits.
- * Perennials - Perennials, especially small flowering plants, that grow and bloom over the spring and summer, die back every autumn and winter, and then return in the spring from their rootstock, are known as herbaceous perennials.
- * Annuals - An annual plant is a plant that completes its life cycle, from germination to the production of seeds, within one year, and then dies. Summer annuals germinate during spring or early summer and mature by autumn of the same year.
- * Succulents - plants that have some parts that are more than normally thickened and fleshy, usually to retain water in arid climates or soil conditions. Succulent plants may store water in various structures, such as leaves and stems.
- * Shrubs - A shrub or bush is a small- to medium-sized woody plant. Unlike herbs, shrubshave persistent woody stems above the ground. They are distinguished from trees by their multiple stems and shorter height and are usually under 6 m (20 ft) tall.
- * Shade Plants - a plant that grows normally in a shaded habitat where it receives only light of low intensity
- * Bromeliads - Bromeliads are members of a plant family known as Bromeliaceae (bro-meh-lee-AH-say-eye). The family contains over 3000 described species in approximately 56 genera. The most well-knownbromeliad is the pineapple.
- * Orchids - The Orchidaceae are a diverse and widespread family of flowering plants, with blooms that are often colorful and fragrant, commonly known as the orchid family. Along with the Asteraceae, they are one of the two largest families of flowering plants.
- * Ferns - A fern is a member of a group of vascular plants that reproduce via spores and have neither seeds nor flowers. They differ from mosses by being vascular, i.e., having specialized tissues that conduct water and nutrients, in having branched stems and in having life cycles in which the sporophyte is the dominant phase.