Sod by Jeny Sod
When it comes to creating the perfect lawn, St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL, is one of the most popular solutions for homeowners and commercial property owners alike. As one of the leading providers of grass across the city, we know how important it is to find the right turf for your soil type and environment.
Our highly experienced team will work with you to ensure you are able to enjoy the very best solution possible, ensuring your space will always look beautiful.
What are the benefits of St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL?
When it comes to designing the perfect lawn, St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL, is a fantastic addition and can provide you with a wide range of benefits, including:
1) High shade tolerance
One of the biggest benefits of St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL, is its exceptional shade tolerance. While all plants need sunlight in order to grow, St. Augustine requires only a few hours of sunlight a day in order to grow strong and thrive.
2) High drought tolerance
Alongside only requiring a few hours of sunlight a day, St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL, also offers a high tolerance to drought conditions. The grass only requires a low level of water to thrive, making it a perfect solution for the long hot summer months. However, in order to ensure it remains looking fantastic, then you should still try to water it as much as possible.
3) Very durable
St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL, is also a highly durable solution for any outdoor space. The grass is able to withstand very high levels of footfall and activity, making it a great solution for backyards and commercial spaces alike. This strong resistance helps to lower the impact of wear and tear, ensuring your grass will continue to look beautiful.
4) Strong weed resistance
Not only is St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL, a very durable solution, but it also provides a high level of weed resistance. Weeds are one of the biggest problems facing lawns, making them unsightly and even killing them off. This strong resistance will help to keep them away and ensure your lawn remains looking its very best.
5) Low maintenance
St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL, is also a fantastic solution for those looking for a very low maintenance style of grass. It requires a very low level of mowing and care in order to look as aesthetically pleasing as the day it was first installed.
Looking for St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL?
Are you looking for St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL? Our highly experienced team is here to help you find the perfect solution for any outdoor space, ensuring you can create the most beautiful and eye-pleasing lawn possible.
So if you are looking to create a stunning new lawn, then get in touch with our friendly team today to find out how we can help you.
Sod Maintenance in Miami is a major consideration. Great-looking lawns usually require a lot of maintenance, and some grasses will die off if they don’t get what they need. You need to consider the following:
- * Water – Do you have an irrigation system? Or will you be able to water twice weekly? You also need to think about your water bill, as some grasses can be very thirsty.
- * Fertilizer – Some grasses demand regular applications of fertilizer, which adds to the cost and the workload.
- * Mowing – How often do you want to mow? Will your budget cover a landscape company?
- * Wear – If you choose a grass that wears easily, you may need to re-sod regularly.
- * Pests & disease – All grasses are susceptible to various problems that can cause them to die off. It’s important to ask about each species of grass you’re considering. Will your budget cover a fertilization and pest control company?
Different grasses are adapted to different environmental conditions. You’ll need to know:
- * How much sunlight will your lawn get?
- * How much natural water do you have?
- * What will the lawn be used for?
- * How much foot and animal traffic will the area get? Is it just an attractive landscaping feature, or do you want something that’s hardy for kids to play on?
- * What season do you want your lawn to look its best? If you’re a winter resident, you should consider a cool season grass rather than a warm season grass, though some varieties like Zoysia hold up well in both.
Our sod is classified as flawless nearly every single time we install, so rest assured that your new lawn will look great. Just keep in mind these other considerations:
- * Do you want lush, thick green grass, or are you happy with something a little more sparse?
- * Will your lawn be a backdrop for other greenery?
- * Do you care if the lawn has weeds as long as it is green, or do you want that perfectly manicured lawn that’s always 99% weed-free and green?
- For More Information About Our Sod Services In Miami, FL & Homestead, Please do not hesitate to give one of our Sod Specialists a Call Today!