Sod by Jeny Sod
If you are looking for grass for your Florida home, then CitraBlue St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL, is one of the best options. Developed by researchers at the University of Florida, this style of grass has been specifically created to thrive in the Florida environment.
Developed to enhance traditional St Augustine grass, CitraBlue St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL, is a distinctive style of grass with a blue-green color.
What are the benefits of CitraBlue St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL?
Thanks to being developed specifically for the Florida climate, there are many benefits to CitraBlue St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL, including:
- Fantastic shade tolerance
One of the biggest benefits of CitraBlue St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL, is that it provides fantastic shade tolerance. This ensures that no matter where it is planted, the grass will thrive without requiring much sunlight. However, in order to ensure the grass can grow as beautiful as possible, you should still try and plant in a location where there is plenty of sunlight.
- High disease resistance
The researchers at the University of Florida also created the CitraBlue St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL, to be incredibly resistant to disease. Disease is one of the biggest issues facing plants, with it capable of completely killing your grass. This high level of resistance ensures that your grass will be able to withstand pests and diseases.
- Naturally weed resistant
Alongside disease, weeds are another major threat to grass. CitraBlue St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL, has been developed to be incredibly resistant to weeds. This ensures that your lawn will continue to look as good as the day it was planted.
- High drought resistance
Not only is CitraBlue St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL, capable of thriving without requiring vast amounts of sunlight, it is also highly drought resistant. This ensures that owners do not need to worry about watering their grass regularly. However, it is recommended that you do still water it regularly to keep it looking fantastic.
- Low maintenance
Mowing the lawn is a chore that no one enjoys. However, CitraBlue St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL, is very low maintenance and does not require mowing as frequently as other types of grass. This slow growth rate helps to keep your backyard looking stylish and neat for far longer.
Looking for CitraBlue St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL?
There are many benefits to planting CitraBlue St. Augustine Grass Miami, FL, in your outdoor space. This incredible grass looks beautiful, and it is incredibly durable. If you are looking to discover the benefits of this amazing grass yourself, then our experienced team is here to help you.
Our goal is to give you the very best grass on the market, helping you to transform your backyard and outdoor space. We’ll take the time to understand your needs, ensuring you can get the best possible solution. Want to find out more? Get in touch today!
Sod Maintenance in Miami is a major consideration. Great-looking lawns usually require a lot of maintenance, and some grasses will die off if they don’t get what they need. You need to consider the following:
- * Water – Do you have an irrigation system? Or will you be able to water twice weekly? You also need to think about your water bill, as some grasses can be very thirsty.
- * Fertilizer – Some grasses demand regular applications of fertilizer, which adds to the cost and the workload.
- * Mowing – How often do you want to mow? Will your budget cover a landscape company?
- * Wear – If you choose a grass that wears easily, you may need to re-sod regularly.
- * Pests & disease – All grasses are susceptible to various problems that can cause them to die off. It’s important to ask about each species of grass you’re considering. Will your budget cover a fertilization and pest control company?
Different grasses are adapted to different environmental conditions. You’ll need to know:
- * How much sunlight will your lawn get?
- * How much natural water do you have?
- * What will the lawn be used for?
- * How much foot and animal traffic will the area get? Is it just an attractive landscaping feature, or do you want something that’s hardy for kids to play on?
- * What season do you want your lawn to look its best? If you’re a winter resident, you should consider a cool season grass rather than a warm season grass, though some varieties like Zoysia hold up well in both.
Our sod is classified as flawless nearly every single time we install, so rest assured that your new lawn will look great. Just keep in mind these other considerations:
- * Do you want lush, thick green grass, or are you happy with something a little more sparse?
- * Will your lawn be a backdrop for other greenery?
- * Do you care if the lawn has weeds as long as it is green, or do you want that perfectly manicured lawn that’s always 99% weed-free and green?
- For More Information About Our Sod Services In Miami, FL & Homestead, Please do not hesitate to give one of our Sod Specialists a Call Today!